Infinity Data is an application services provider and global leader in electronic invoice compliance management and workflow optimization that automates both inbound Accounts Payable and outbound Accounts Receivable invoicing processes.
Service Level 1 - Supplier Self-Service
Portal & eInvoice Presentment
- Provides supplier management functions that reduce the number of calls into the support call center by resolving inquiries with answers that do not require human intervention. Suppliers have access to a self-service decision-tree that provides self-help answers to their inquiries.
- Suppliers can also submit inquiries to the AP call center. Inquiries are logged and routed via workflow to the appropriate call center contact. Suppliers can also upload inquiry attachments.
- Suppliers can self-register and maintain their user login credentials via the Direct Insite supplier self-service portal.
- Direct Insite supports natural language requirements across 15 language templates, including double-byte compatibility.
- Suppliers can verify their invoice and payment status 7x24x365 without calling your AP call center. As supplier invoice and payment status information is updated in Accounts Payable, the Direct Insite portal is updated to convey the same information to the supplier.
Service Level 2 - Supplier eInvoice Submission
- Suppliers can submit their eInvoices via electronic formats & adaptors, including web form entry, supplier networks, spreadsheet upload, and ERP adaptors such as Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, or legacy billing systems.
- Suppliers can also perform a purchase order flip function where customer orders can be flipped directly into preliminary bills for review and release for payment.
Service Level 3 - Supplier eInvoice Compliance Matching, Dispute Management
- Accounts Payable administrators can configure auto-compliance business rules such that supplier invoices are auto-matched against purchase orders and other compliance documents (n-way matching).
- Suppliers are proactively notified of non-compliances such that corrective invoice adjustments can be applied prior to invoice resubmission. Suppliers can submit attachments' with their invoices such as a copy of the related purchase order or contractual agreement.
- Accounts Payable administrators can also configure internal invoice compliance validations ensuring supplier invoices flow through an internal workflow approval process prior to final review and payment.
- Accounts Payable administrators can also dispute supplier invoices facilitating dispute notifications back to the suppliers.
- Optionally, Accounts Payable administrators can stage invoices for payment within Direct Insite. Direct Insite supports the disbursement of payments via ACH or commercial card/credit card. If payments are made within Direct Insite, payment remittance synchronization information is conveyed to the Accounts Payable system of record.
Business Metrics, Reporting & Spend Analysis
- Finance managers can closely track and analyze spending trends across suppliers. Suppliers can also perform self-reporting functions.
To learn more about the benefits of Infinity Data's Electronic Invoicing and Payment Solutions or to open an account, please use our contact us link or for immediate assistance call toll free 1-866-746-8931.